Listen to Claudia Anton and Diana Keough’s Story Corps about their father. As you listen to their story, take notes about their story:
- What aspects of their story surprise you?
- What aspects of their story confirm ideas or biases you have?
- What do you learn from Claudia and Diana?
- Are you their ideal audience? Why or why not?
- What is the point of them sharing their story? What do you think they want audiences to take away from this recording?
Now, pretend I asked you to organize a curation project around this recording. Create a list five of artifacts you would create/find that tell the story of AIDS in Wisconsin.