Check out the multimedia project about the letters of Anna Calhoun Clemson and respond to the following questions. As always, try to use specific examples from the text to support your claims.
- Describe every kind of artifact you find throughout the project (e.g. historic photos, video, music, gifs, current photos, manuscripts).
- What do you think is the purpose of this project? What does the author, Quigley, want us to get out of it?
- Find the references page. How easy is it to find the artifacts Quigley cites? Explain why or why not?
- What would you change about this project to improve it?
- What did you learn from this project that may apply to your own curation project?