Today, we’re reading David Dobrin’s chapter, “What’s Technical about Technical Writing?” As you read, think about your own experience as professional writer and communcicator and write a response. You may find some of the following questions helpful consider the article and your response. Note, you’re not required to answer one or all of these questions, but they may help you structure your response.
- What is technical writing?
- What is your professional experience with technical writing?
- What can this article tell you about your future as a writer?
- What is the relationship between science and technical writing?
- How are science and technical writing objective and/or subjective?
- How are technology and technical writing interrelated?