Take some time by yourself and answer the following questions. If you’re in class, you don’t have to post your responses here.
- In Katrina Trinko’s National Review piece, “Selfies Say ‘Lonely,’” she argues that “we’re all pop stars and presidents now.” Why does she make that claim
- How does it fit into her larger claim that selfies say lonely?
- Do you think of the selfies you post as promoting your brand? Why/why not?
- If you had to brand yourself, what ten words would you use to describe who you are?
- Do you have a photo on your phone or on social media that you think epitomizes who you are/your brand? Describe what’s in the photo that really captures who you are.