Select one of the following multimedia music stories:
*Note, I by no means condone the music of Ed Sheeran.
Answer the following questions about your selected story:
- What is this news story about? What does the author(s) want us to learn from this story?
- List all of media (i.e., gifs, maps, photos, graphs, animations, songs) artifacts the creators use to build this story.
- Describe the kinds of sources and research the creators needed to tell this story. Try and be as specific as possible.
- How does the arrangement of the multimedia elements help tell the story?
- Besides that fact that it’s cool, why might the creators chose to tell this story in this format rather than a traditional written essay? How does the multimedia format help our understanding of the topic?
- What can you take away from this project that might help you with your own curation project?